Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brrrrrrr...

The season is, what? Spring? Well, it is about 45 degrees and the stiff wind which is blowing will make you put on a coat and hat before going outside. It is waaaaaay cool today. Just had a customer here looking at daylilies and she has decided to return on a warmer day.
Taking a detour away from daylilies now. Want to show you what we found in the barn. In the top of the barn. Yes, kitty has a litter...four cute ones. They are leery of "two legged" creatures, though. But, that's OK, just as long as they earn their keep, by catching those mice!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neighbors ask about coming out to see your lillies but I have to say I have never been there. Last year, I had plans to do so but ya'll sold out early in the season so I missed out on that year. Glad they are looking well. I plan to buy some unusual colors soon from a local farm. Happy farming.

Have no google account.
Sandra Jenkins