Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good Morning ...

Happy day to all. Our daylilies were very happy yesterday with the overcast skies and more seasonable temperatures .... guess I was as well. :)

Pulled weeds, set out soaker hoses, planted new daylilies and even divided and moved one daylily. I have one daylily that is just not growing well. And I just can't decide why it does not like it here. So, I dug it up, trimmed it back, divided, moved to a new area in which I had worked up the soil/added nutrients and am hoping for the best. A friend had just told me that she was going to get rid of some daylilies that were not performing well, so I guess we all do it, huh? Are there any daylilies that do not do well in your garden/yard?

When you are looking for new cultivars for your yard, please check out our website http://www.oakvillefarm.com for the replacement plant or for the new one that will set off your yard with good vibrant color. Until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: