Sunday, March 13, 2011

DST ...

Hello All,

Hope you remembered to set your clocks forward at 2 AM this morning. I did not, however, the computer was there to remind me of the correct time. :)

I was out perusing the daylilies yesterday and oh my goodness .... warmer temps, little bit of rain and sunshine ... they SHOOT out of the ground. The dormant daylilies are showing just a hint of green, the evergreen cultivars, well they are showing about 1" or more of green. Spring is such a beautiful time of the year, agree?

We also raise Boer goats. Went out this morning and one doe had a set of triplets. All seem to be doing well. Will certainly keep a watchful eye on her. If her kids need supplemental milk, well, we will be there. :)

If you would like to see what our weather is like here at Oakville Farm, please check out our personal weather station page:
http://www.weatherlink.com/user/oakvillefarm/
And for the life of me, I can not remember how to make this an active web address. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks.

Anyway, all for this time. Anyone out there have daylily questions? Any goat questions? Any comments you want to make about Mother Nature? Love to hear from you.

Until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: