Tuesday, June 11, 2013



Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair... ~ Susan Polis Schutz 


I like to dance, I like the sun, I like to pick flowers ... how fun that sounds to have wildflowers in my hair!!!!  A hippie.  From the 70's.  Yep!  Sounds like me!!!

So how are your flower beds lookin'?  The daylilies here at Oakville Farm are showing themselves.  Had so many distractions today, did not get to photograph them.  That is certainly on my list for 'morrow.

Do you ever have a day where you think everything is going smoothly, then when you sit down in the late afternoon and reflect over the day ... well, things might not have gone so smoothly???  It was one of those days here.  Like, had plans, then an unexpected visitor, then phone calls, then family issues, then grocery store, then bill payment, then school, then home, then dinner.  Oh my, sounds like a typical day.  So where did the plans unravel?  Will contemplate on that for a bit.

Hope you had a good day. 

And until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: