Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gardening is civil and social, but it wants the vigor and freedom of the forest and the outlaw. ~Henry David Thoreau

What have you seen outdoors today that you may have not seen before? More weeds? New growth? Another wasp nest? The sunshine? Clouds? Loggers clearing forests? Something new everyday, I must say!

I viewed more than a thousand photos of the Alaskan flora/landscape last week. Just gorgeous!
While looking thru the photos, I could sense the calmness of the mountains, hear the sounds of the waterfalls and feel the cold emanating from the glaciers. Thank you KSC for sharing such great stories and fabulous photos.

Well, have eaten a fresh tomato sandwich, drank a glass of unsweetened tea and am making my way outside. Hope everyone
has a good day. And Until next time, Happy Gardening.


PS. Someone emailed me and asked about the pumpkin plants ... asked if they had come up!!!

Well, Wednesday, August 10 ... look what I found .....................


No comments: