Sunday, May 26, 2013

Adopt the pace of nature:  her secret is patience.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Patience, oh my, patience.  Think I can say that I don't have much.  I do try and it does come upon me more often in my older years.  (Not so much when I am driving, though!!)

When it comes to plants, shrubs, bulbs, seeds ... patience is extremely important.  My patience has been tested not too long ago.  Been watching for the tuberose to peer thru the ground.  And not so much, ya know.  I have been away for several days and upon returning,  thought about the bulbs.   Went out on the back porch, peered over the porch railing and yes ... there it was, greenery peering thru the soil.  Tuberose.   Yee Haw!!!

Hope your vegetable plants/seeds and newly planted outdoor items are showing growth.  Be mindful of weekly waterings. :)

Guess all for this time.  Hope you had a good day and until next time, Happy Gardening.
 

No comments: