Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Just because you've only got houseplants doesn't mean you don't have the gardening spirit - I look upon myself as an indoor gardener.  ~Sara Moss-Wolfe

Indoor gardener?  Not a bad idea.  Several years ago, I received a  ZZ  (Zamioculcas zamiifolia)  houseplant.  A houseplant that is almost indestructable.  Now what I like, it withstands limited light.  Overhead lighting, diffused window light .... this plant stays green, grows and takes little water.  Great  plant.

Now for outdoors, the DAYLILY is the perennial of choice. (thought I would say differently?) :)

Want to send heart felt wishes to those in Oklahoma.  What devastation.  

Weather here brought us over 3" of rain since Sunday afternoon.  Water standing in daylily rows.  Sounds like a day for Muck Boots.


Hope everyone has a good day and until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: