Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday

PHEW!!!! Oh yes, it is hot. Not the 100 degrees, yet. But factoring in the humidity, it does not take long to become "wilted", human or flower.

I was traveling Thursday and Friday. Found several places between here and the Outer Banks that had blooming daylilies. I took photos of the them and have plans to show you the daylily gardens on our blogspot during the winter months. So stay tuned.


Today hope everyone, here in our area, is being very very careful while outside. Keep hydrated and wear plenty of sunscreen. That heat can catch ya off guard and you will feel poorly later. Guess that is the Mother in me talking. My Mother was an RN (registered nurse) and she gave my brother and I good health care advice.

Continue to check out our website: http://www.oakvillefarm.com/ for all available daylilies.

Guess my break time is over, so will go outside for a bit.
Until next time, Happy Gardening.


No comments: