Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. - Lord Alfred Tennyson

Monday, yes, Monday already. This day brings thoughts of your work week and maybe you can sneak in the thought of your yard/garden. I do believe that taking time to look at the greenery of one's yard, or caring for plants in your house/on your patio, those things are the extra little enjoyment we have. Have you ever planted a tomato plant in a barrel/large pot on your patio or porch? That is just ideal. A fresh picked tomato for a snack, for lunch ... oh my!

Daylilies make a great perennial for yards. The drought tolerance, vigorous growth, ease of care, make them a great plant.

We want to showcase the daylily Fairy Tale Pink. The daylily scape with the bloom atop stands about 2 feet tall. And bloom size is large, about 5 1/2 inches. It is a rebloomer. Fairy Tale Pink is pink in color with a green throat. We offer this great daylily for $2.00 per double fan. Check us out at www.oakvillefarm.com. There are more than 20 daylilies that have been discounted.

Hope you have a good day and until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: