Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici

Graduation ... Pre-K, kindergarten, first grade, fifth grade, eighth grade, high school, 2 yr college, 4 yr college, graduate, doctorate ... oh my. Want to say "Congratulations" to all those who have reached their goal this year. Continue ... set new goals ... achieve more.

As I was walking outside this past week, was wondering just what was my favorite color in the yard/garden. And I pose that question to you, What is your favorite garden color? Is it seasonal? Do you like warm colors: red, orange, yellow? Or cool colors: blue, green? I am still contemplating. My mind keeps going back to the idea that I may not have a favorite color in the garden, however I do like and prefer the contrast in colors in the outdoors. The contrast in man made structures, ie a white barn with a green roof. Or Mother Nature, ie a brown tree trunk in the background of pink daylilies and white peonies. The possibilities are endless!!

Time for the walk about ... looking for color. Have a good day and until next time, Happy Gardening.

No comments: